Update

We have received several inquiries in the recent days about registration for the season and when we will start play. Nothing has changed since our last update. Currently the school board is not allowing any Community Use of Schools and we fully respect that decision. They have said that this decision will be reviewed later in the fall. We will advise everyone of our plans once that decision is made, whichever way the decision falls. There will be no registration until we know we can play.

Until then, get vaccinated if you have not yet done so, mask up, wash your hands frequently and socially distance. The best way to get back on the court is to stop the spread.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *