League Operations Update

In order to ensure the safety of students, staff, and members of the community, the Algonquin and Lakeshore Catholic District School Board has made the decision to temporarily postpone Community Use of Schools bookings, and will reassess their position later this fall. As a result, we will defer the start of our league activity until such time that Community Use of Schools is allowed again. We fully understand and support the decision made by the board leadership, and we will continue to work with them to ensure a safe environment for the schools, our players, and their families in the future. We will post updates as they become available and we remain committed to getting players back on the court as soon as we can.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *